An opportunity has arisen for a passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager for Nineteen; our busy bar and casual dining restaurant at Foxhills Club and Resort near Woking. Nineteen is located next to the 18th hole of our two Championship golf courses and is a popular meeting place for members and visitors to the resort.
Our mission is that "you leave feeling better than when you arrived" so we are seeking a proactive individual with a bubbly personality to motivate the team and ensure our guests have a fabulous experience whenever they drop by. With lots of repeat customers you will develop a rapport with members, and take pride in remembering the little details that can make each visit special.
You will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in managing the team, supporting recruitment efforts, ensuring a fair rota and developing ideas for the restaurant. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills including gaining experience in other F&B departments and in carrying out duty management for the resort on an occasional basis.
The role is 40 hours per week, on a 5 days out of 7 basis, including weekends and bank holidays, however a degree of flexibility will be required from time to time in support of the business.
- Prior supervisory or assistant management experience in a good sized, fast paced quality restaurant/bar
- Personable, approachable with a natural authority
- Enthusiastic in developing the efficiency and effectiveness of the department
- Experience of developing team members
- Be service driven with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about delivering a consistent high quality guest experience
- Excellent standards of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Hospitality food and beverage or management qualifications
- Personal licence holder desirable
- Share of gratuities
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.