We are seeking a Food & Beverage Assistant to join the Farleigh Golf Club and Restaurant near Croydon. Our brasserie style restaurant and lounge provides a casual dining experience to members and guests, serving hot breakfast snacks, lunch and dinner and Sunday carvery, as well as catering for meetings and events in our four function suites seating up to 150 guests.
As F&B Assistant you will report to the Assistant and F&B Managers and strive to make sure that every guest receives a friendly welcome, personal service and a delicious dining experience and that weddings and events held at the club run like clockwork. It is our mission that ‘you leave feeling better than when you arrived’ so we are seeking enthusiastic colleagues to help make that a reality for our guests.
The business is going from strength to strength with a 20% increase on food & beverage business in the last year, so it is an exciting time to join the team.
- Prior waiting or bar experience in a restaurant, brasserie or similar environment
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Your own transport to get to work
- 28 days holiday pro-rata
- F&B discount
- Subsidised staff meals
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership at Farleigh and sister property Foxhils
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.