A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic waiter or waitress to join the food and beverage team at Foxhills in our bar and restaurant "Nineteen" in Ottershaw near Woking.
In your role as Food & Beverage Assistant you will take food and drink orders, serve guests, clear and lay tables and ensure the restaurant is clean, tidy and welcoming and that every guest is greeted with a smile.
Nineteen is a casual dining bar and lounge with cosy indoor seating and a large sunny terrace and is very popular with our club members who enjoy friendly, personal service. As such we seek team members who are passionate about what they do and are looking to develop their skills in a varied environment. Progression opportunities exist and we always seek to promote from within wherever possible.
The role is full time for 40 hours per week on a 5 days out of 7 basis, including weekends and bank holidays. Opportunities for overtime and cross training in other parts of the resort are also available.
- Prior bar or restaurant waiting experience
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Passionate about ensuring the guest has a great experience
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- A team player
- Share of gratuities
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.