We are seeking an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor to join The Fox dining rooms at Foxhills Club and Resort, Ottershaw, Surrey. Our newly refurbished restaurant which re-launched on 3rd April retains its high quality service standards but with a more relaxed ambience.
Supporting the Assistant and Restaurant Managers you will ensure that every guest is delighted by their experience when they join us for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. Located adjacent to our meeting facilities the Fox dining rooms also serves a buffet lunch to our meeting and event guests.
Our ideal candidate will have steady experience in a quality restaurant where fresh food, service standards, upselling and product knowledge are key.
The role is full time based on 40 hours per week, on a 5 days out of 7 basis, including weekends and bank holidays, however a degree of flexibility will be required from time to time in support of the business. Shifts are typically between 6am and 11pm.
Live-in accommodation may be available for this position if required.
- Prior experience in a similar role or significant F&B Assistant experience in a respected restaurant environment
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of guest care
- Excellent standards of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite, friendly manner
- The confidence to manage a shift
- Understands the value of team work
- Share of gratuities & service charge
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Freshly prepared meals in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Complimentary annual hotel stay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- The best annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should you not receive a response within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.