As a Food & Beverage Team Leader at Farleigh Golf Club you will support the F&B Manager to provide friendly and efficient service to our members and guests in the vibrant bar, restaurant and function rooms.
Our mission is to ensure that everyone feels better when they leave than when they arrived, so we are seeking an organised, engaging individual who thrives on providing a superb standard of customer service to join our friendly team.
Farleigh Golf Club is situated in Warlingham, near Croydon and offers 27 holes of golf in 400 acres of the Surrey North Downs. With four function rooms for weddings, meetings and events, a busy bar and restaurant, driving range and games room, it is no surprise that we have around 400 members.
The position is full time for 40 hours per week on a 5 days in 7 basis. Shifts will vary but include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Prior food & beverage experience in a busy restaurant, café or pub
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Passionate about ensuring the guest has a great experience
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- A team player with experience of guiding a team on a day to day basis
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family at Farleigh and sister venue Foxhills
- Share of gratuities
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays) pro rata
- Various incentive schemes
- Contributory pension scheme (if applicable)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.