We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join the team at Farleigh Golf Club in Warlingham, Surrey.
As the first point of contact for many of our visitors and club members you will ensure that everyone receives a friendly and helpful welcome, a cheery good-bye and support the team to ensure they have a great experience during their time at the club.
Based within the golf shop you will handle general enquiries including tee-time bookings, retail purchases and function enquiries. Product and system training will be provided so you have all the information you need to deliver brilliant customer service. Our ideal applicant will also be a qualified Assistant Golf Professional who can offer lessons outside of their contracted hours.to club members.
Farleigh is a friendly club and our vision ‘to put a club in every hand’, means that your passion and enthusiasm for the game will be an essential ingredient of your application.
This position is 32 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends and bank holidays.
- An engaging, professional and approachable personality
- A passion for golf
- Ability to operate computerised till systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Your own transport to get to work or live locally
- Prior experience within a golf retail environment an advantage
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies) at Farleigh and our sister venue; Foxhills
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays) pro rata
- Food & beverage discount / subsidised staff meals
- Customer referral bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but anticipate a large response to this advert, so should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.