We are seeking a Greenkeeper with prior experience to join our hard working team at Farleigh Golf Club near Croydon.
Farleigh is set on a 350 acre estate on the North Surrey Downs, and features a 27 hole championship golf course with a modern clubhouse with bar, restaurant and four function suites and a friendly, welcoming team.
The role is working on a 5 days out of 7 basis with weekend/bank holidays required on a rota basis from 6am until 2:30pm.
Please note that live-in accommodation is not available for this position.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Sports Turf
- Prior experience and a passion for greenkeeping
- Reliable and an early riser
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Smart personal presentation and polite manner
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- First Aid at Work qualified (desireable)
- Pesticide PA1/2/6 (desireable)
- Chainsaw qualifications (desireable)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership at Farleigh and sister venue Foxhills
- Resort discounts
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.