If you are a people person who loves to make a sale in a truly guest focussed environment then the opportunity to join Foxhills four star hotel, club and resort as Membership Sales Advisor could be an exciting one for you.
Our membership office converts enquiries to sales on a reactive and proactive basis. As Membership Sales Advisor you will be responsible for maintaining our prospect database, booking and carrying out resort tours and speaking to existing and potential members on the telephone and face to face. There is an element of cold-calling to this role but you will also attend networking and off-site events to promote membership and generate sales leads.
In order that our members are valued, you will need to be a superb communicator, be well-presented, have excellent guest care skills, be computer literate and have good attention to detail.
This position is full time, 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis, including weekends and bank-holidays.
Catering for over 3,500 members, hotel and day guests, we have an impressive offer; 3 golf courses, over 40 fitness classes a week, a large and well equipped gym, spa, pools, 11 tennis courts and youth club.
Please note that live-in accommodation is not offered for this positon.
- A friendly, positive, outgoing personality
- Smart personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Motivated by success
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Product and service discounts including spa, restaurant and hotel stays
- 28 days’ holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary annual hotel stay for two
- Complimentary meals in the staff canteen
- Generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus and Incentive schemes
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.