An opportunity for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the kitchen brigade in our two rosette ‘Manor Restaurant’ kitchen at Foxhills has arisen to cover a period of maternity leave. You will need to have the ability to prepare fresh breads, deserts and afternoon tea to two rosette standard with experience gained in a similar environment.
We are seeking a passionate team player, keen to support standards and be able to deliver a consistent high quality service.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience within a rosette hotel environment.
If you are seeking a quality venue and want to join a friendly and ambitious team then we would love to hear from you.
- Experience as Pastry CDP at two rosette level
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food
- 4* hotel experience
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Complimentary annual hotel stay
- Annual staff party
- A friendly team
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.