We are seeking friendly Reformer Pilates Instructors to join our pool of class instructors at Foxhills Club & Resort in Ottershaw, near Woking.
As a Reformer Pilates instructor you will deliver a well-planned, dynamic and efficient workout, focusing on all Pilates principles and catering to the needs of participants. You will teach private, group and reformer circuit classes in our brand new, purpose built, holistic studio when it opens in late spring.
Catering for over 3,500 members, hotel and day guests, we run over 50 fitness classes a week, including those in our dedicated indoor cycling studio. Additionally, our impressive gym facility boasts state of the art Technogym equipment, including resistance stations, a spacious free-weight area and kinesis wall.
As part of our instructor team you will be expected to:
- Plan and deliver well thought-out classes
- Register and account for attendees
- Ensure qualifications and insurance remain up to date
- Interact with members
- Carry out technique correction
- Assist in the upkeep of the studio and equipment
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-employed, qualified, confident and vibrant instructor, willing to work with us to provide a high end service to our members and guests.
Please note that the class timetable has yet to be confirmed so we are seeking interested parties at this stage
- Experience working in the industry
- Reformer Pilates qualified
- Organised and punctual
- High standard of personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to interact with members
- Team work
- Public Liability insured
- First Aid qualified
This role is self-employed and not eligible for benefits
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.