A superb opportunity for a Sales and Events Coordinator to join our friendly, busy Sales and Events team at Foxhills 4 star hotel, club and resort, in Ottershaw, near Woking.
As a Sales & Events Coordinator you will focus on special events, conferences and corporate events business at Foxhills but will also support the wedding, and golf event business where required.
Daily duties will include responding to telephone and e-mail enquiries, preparing proposals for clients, carrying out show-rounds of the resort, co-ordinating final details with clients, and working closely with the operational team to ensure smooth delivery on the day and an excellent experience for our guests.
You will need good communication and customer service skills, both over the phone and face to face, strong IT skills, be organised and have good attention to detail.
You will work 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. Occasional evening and weekend working will be required in line with business levels and events taking place. Please note that live-in accommodation is not available for this position.
- Prior hotel sales & events experience
- Familiarity with event booking systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Upselling skills
- Strong communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quarterly sales incentive bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary staff canteen
- Complimentary annual hotel stay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Hotel incentives, awards & annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should you not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.