A fantastic opportunity for a Spa Receptionist to join our friendly and welcoming Healthspa team at Foxhills 4 star hotel, club and resort, in Ottershaw near Chertsey.
As Spa Receptionist you will be the first person to greet our members and guests when they come to use the gym and luxurious healthspa facilities. You will create that all important first impression, so will need superb standards of guest care, be smart, polite, well-spoken and friendly.
Handling treatment and leisure enquiries, booking appointments and maximising efficiency of our therapist team through treatment allocations, are key responsibilities. You will also need to develop a good understanding of spa products and services in order that are able to advise guests accordingly, whilst maximising product sales.
You will work on a 5 days out of 7 rota basis, covering 8 hour shifts generally between 6.00am and 10.00pm including, weekends and bank holidays.
- An interest in well-being preferably Level 2 Beauty qualified
- Warm and friendly persona
- An excellent telephone manner
- High standard of personal presentation
- Computer skills with prior experience in a busy appointment based customer service role
- Ability to resolve guest conflict situations calmly
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- First Aid qualified an advantage
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Discounted treatments and products
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.