An exciting opportunity for an experienced Level 3 qualified Spa Therapist to join our friendly and welcoming Healthspa team on a part time basis at Foxhills Club & Resort.
As Spa Therapist you will provide a range of face and body treatments using Elemis, Jessica, and La Sultane de Saba products, in one of our 7 treatment rooms. You will work to develop regular clients and support the Healthspa team in achieving recognition of excellence. Other responsibilities include advanced product knowledge to enable you to advise clients on homecare and to maintain the treatment areas to a high standard.
You will be supported by a team of Spa Receptionists and receive ongoing training and development enabling you to ensure that our members, hotel and day guests have the ultimate spa experience.
Our superb facilities include a relaxation lounge, spa pool, gym, thermal suite, nail suite, hydra pool, sauna, natural plunge pool, hot tub, steam room and spa garden. These excellent facilities and our high standards have resulted in our Healthspa winning many industry awards.
In addition to excellent therapy skills you must be smart, polite, well-spoken and friendly with high standards of customer service.
You will be required to shifts generally between 8.00am and 8.00pm including, weekends and bank holidays.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Additional therapy qualifications i.e Reflexology, Hot stones, intimate waxing an advantage
- Prior therapist experience in a quality operation
- Warm and friendly with a genuine holistic approach to clients.
- Excellent standards of personal presentation & hygiene
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Conscientious, supportive team-worker.
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Discounted treatments and products
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, but should this not be possible, please assume you have been unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.